Thursday, January 05, 2012

The Three Amigos.

The truth is I became a bit of a slacker when it came to my blog last year.

In 2012 my goal is to change that. I want to blog as often as possible as it is some what of a scrapbook for me. I want to remember the fun times, the adventures and accomplishments.

So, as I am going through pictures I will be sharing some current memories as well as some a few months old.

Up first ... the three amigos!

Heidi-Ryan-and-Evan ... say it really quickly and it sounds like one word. It's a one word phrase for three amazing friends!

They came to our house to visit in November {and yes I'm just blogging about it!}

The boys had a good time playing on Fort Griffin and just being together.


Of course no visit is complete without a ride on the buggy through the woods and over the creek.


My superbly-amazing-dog-loving friend didn't spoil the puppies at all.

Well. Not too much anyway.


After a full day of being together it was time to settle down and read some good books.


We miss our friends alot. Did I say alot? I mean A-L-O-T!!

Can't wait until our next visit.

We love you Heidi-Ryan-And-Evan!!

No comments: