Wednesday, January 04, 2012

First New Creations Of 2012!

The calendar rolled over to 2012 and I have so many NEW ideas swimming around in my mind that I just have to get busy and start creating!

Yesterday I did just that and designed some super cute new handmade paper embellishments.

These can all be found right here in my Missy Made It! shop

I have tractors ...


Pink Volkswagon Vans ...


Airplanes! {of course}


Sweet little hedgehogs ...


Pink Princess Birds ...


And a lovable robot ...


I can make as many of these as you would like. I can also leave the twine off if you have another idea in mind for them.

Stop by www.missymadeit.com for these and many other cute handmade paper embellishments!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh Missy, those are sooooo cute! Love the VW's. And ground hogs are perfect since Ground Hog day is just around the corner.