Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Happy New Year!

2011 was a terrific year and I'm looking forward to an even greater year in 2012!



I've had some thoughts about what I would like to accomplish in 2012.

This is my "beginning" list and I am sure I will add to it as time goes on.

Be healthy ... eat healthier and move more

Be the best mother, wife, sister, inlaw and friend I can be

Volunteer more

Be creative

Find a church and read the bible

Learn how to sew

Learn how to make graphic banners

Blog More

And to be HAPPY (my 2012 one little word)

What are you hopes, dreams and wishes for 2012?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your list for 2012 will be a breeze for you. You are incredibly creative. You are already an amazing friend and I am sure the same is true of the rest (sister, wife, mom) I miss our days on ebay together but I sure love reading blog every day. Hugs, Heidi