Monday, October 17, 2011

Look What $2.50 Can Do ...

Okay ya'll ... I have to share this really fun, easy and CHEAP decorating project you can accomplish at only $2.48!


The truth is I love having colorful mums, whole pumpkins, gourds and jack-o-lanterns on my front porch for fall.

The reality is we have two six-month-old puppies (Jasper and Oliver) and they seem to enjoy eating and destroying everything I have out there.

Anyone remember this post?

Anyway ... I really wanted to buy some mums but I just know they will not last long.

So ... Walmart had these on clearance for only $1.49.



I thought I might plant them in the clay pots the dogs have already destroyed ... but then I saw these for only $.99 ...


I put them together and VOILA ... instant cuteness!!


I've accomplished a sweet fall decoration and did not spend alot of money ... they were so affordable to make I made two of them.

Now ... here's hoping the dogs do not eat them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo Cute!!! Hopefully the furkids will keep their paws off...lol

Bonnie said...

That is a great, inexpensive idea. I'm gonna have to share.