Wednesday, October 12, 2011

He Loves To Read.

Reading has always been a big part of my life. I remember as a little girl my Daddy would take me to the used book store on Central Avenue in Winter Haven and I would stock up on books and Tiger Beat magazines.

I still enjoy reading ... Debbie Macomber, Nora Roberts and Catherine Coulter are a few of my favorites.


That's why it means so much to mean that Griffin likes to read. Doesn't matter how many books we read he always wants "just one more Mommy".

When we were in town this past weekend I saw this copy of "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and I knew he had to have it. We sat down last night and read it together.

I hope his love of reading continues forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love to read too and I still go to Book Traders :)
Love that store!!

Bonnie said...

The library has become my new friend. I hadn't used the library in years and while be off work rediscovered what a treasure it is. I LOVE to read and have found some new authors to read as I browse the aisles. It's always wonderful when a child loves it too.