Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is such a fun holiday ... we love decorating with pumpkins, mums and S-C-A-R-Y decorations.

This is a picture of our house all decorated for Halloween.


Our newest addition this year is the scary ghoul on the front door. Griffin decided our house needed a little more "scary" added to it this year.

Also ... can you see the skeleton holding the pumpkin in the little green chair?


Didn't Griffin do a great job on his jack-o-lantern?

He wanted it to be super scary ... so he drew the face and together we carved it. Then he wanted to add toothpicks to it to make it even scarier!

The second pumpkin is mine ... I wanted to do a personalized pumpkin with Griffin's name on it. It was pretty easy to do. I just cut out letters using my die cut machine and traced around them and then carefully cut them out. Griffin was very surprised when I turned my pumpkin around and he saw his name.

We wish you a very happy and safe Halloween!!

3 comments:

Liz McCollough said...

You did a Great job Decorating!! :)
Happy Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Missy! I just love your porch...it looks so inviting! I can see y'all sitting there in the summer sippin your sweet tea. Have a wonderful Halloween. Sue

Bonnie said...

Very awesome pumpkins. Griffin's is sooooo scary. I love that you can just take down the ghouls and skeletons and carved pumpkins and your porch is still decorated for fall.