Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Sunflowers!

There's just something about sunflowers that makes me happy ...


If you take a ride down our road you will see this beautiful sunflower field Mr. Gill has planted


It's a bit hard to see in the picture but you can see rows and rows of beautiful sunflowers!


How about a little closer look?


Griffin and I decided to hop out of the buggy and Daddy snapped our picture


Just look at all of this bright, shiny yellow beauty!


Gosh ... how I love sunflowers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! me too :)

Bonnie said...

Those are beautiful! Diana would go crazy, she loves sunflowers. I can remember my Grandpa Comstock planting sunflowers. They grew over 7 feet tall!

Anonymous said...

VoliogjVeBrrobe [url=http://bit.ly/oldnavycouponsbox]old navy coupons[/url] wDvsaaelwq