Monday, August 08, 2011

The Color Orange.

Griffin's favorite color right now is orange.


(Picture taken at Old Town in Kissimmee, FL July 2011)

If it's orange ... he likes it.

When given a choice if the color orange is involved he will always take it.

I hear several times a day ... "look Mommy, it's orange and that's my favorite color". When he says that, something inside me just melts.

It makes me happy that the color orange brings him so much happiness.

I think if it was up to him every single shirt he wore we be orange, every popsicle he ate would be orange and every toy he chose would be orange. =)

That's great buddy ... because orange is a terrific color!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love that picture of him...the happiness just bursts from his face!

Bonnie said...

Orange is a good color. Must be from his Florida roots and I don't mean the Gators,lol. I mean the citrus industry of course. That is a great picture of G.