Friday, July 15, 2011

4th Of July Celebration ~ Winter Haven

We were excited to see the fireworks in Winter Haven this year.

They had a super fun event on Lake Silver with bouncey houses, games, food, live music and fireworks after dark.


It was great seeing my brother Jerome and sister-in-law Bonnie. Here you see Bonnie and I looking in the camera for a "serious" picture not realizing Mike and Jerome were being silly behind our backs. I have to say ... this is one of my favorite pictures!


Griffin enjoyed the bouncey houses and snuggled in with Bett and Tony to watch the fireworks


Being with family is one of the biggest things I miss about living in Virginia. I think Griffin finally realized we actually have family, they just live in Florida. Here we have my SIL Bonnie, great niece Rossi (Wade & Diana's little girl), Niece Diana (married to Wade), nephew Wade, Liz (married to Scott), my brother Jerome and nephew Scott.


They had an awesome display of fireworks!!


After a fun filled time at Lake Silver we decided to stop by Andy's Igloo for an ice cream. I think everyone else in Winter Haven had the same idea.


An ice cream cone with sprinkles on top is a great way to finish off a super great day!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those are great pics. Especially the one of the four of us...I laugh every time I look at it. It was nice to have the whole family there for the 4th. We went to Andy's too, but it was too busy for us, so we ended up at Sonics.

Anonymous said...

I Love Andy's!! We go there all the time :)