Monday, January 31, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes.

Look what we made yesterday ...


Griffin and I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and valentine sprinkles yesterday.

He helped me measure the ingredients, mix the batter and pour it into the cupcake tins.


We waited patiently for them to bake and cool


Then it was time to add the cream cheese icing


Yes siree ... we like ALOT of icing on our cupcakes


Then it's time to sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle


Ahhh ... looks yummy!


We made two dozen cupcakes ... enough to last awhile.

Of course the MOST important part is ... did they taste good?


Griffin responds with a rousing YES!!

Owning a cupcake boutique or business would be SO much fun. But I'm thinking my "straight out of the box" recipes just wouldn't cut it. =)

I would like to share links to two friends that offer amazing homemade and delicious cupcakes!
Mattie Cakes and Sweet Jolene's Gourmet Cupcakes. Check out their websites for {delicious} and {delectable} treats!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!! They look so good!!!!
Enjoy :)

Sue said...

They look yummy! Put the "extra" in a box..you have my address! LOL just kidding. :)

Cecile said...

They look so yummy I love to cook with my boy too:)