Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jumping Bean!

Ever since Griffin started walking he's wanted to jump!

He would jump from a stationary position all the time ... some of you have actually seen his amazing ability to jump like a frog.

When he was a tiny little thing I used to keep his books in a plastic box. He learned quickly if he turned the box on the side and took the books out he had a "jumping machine".

Then of course we went through the whole jumping on the couch phase.

And he's certainly never met a bouncy house he didn't like. =)

I've been wanting to get him a trampoline for a couple of years now. Mike didn't think he was ready for it. We discovered a fantastic compromise!


Sam's had this "My First Trampoline" at their store at Christmas. It's fantastic! It's bigger than an exercise trampoline. It can hold up to 100 pounds. It's 80 inches (I think) across, at only 12" high it's low to the ground and it has the safety sides.

{Perfect}


He absolutely, positively LOVES it!!

I'm so glad we found this wonderful option!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a "Jumping Bean" !! :)

Bonnie said...

Yes I've seen his frog like abilities, lol. I love this trampoline. I think something like this might be something to get for Layla's next birthday. She's not as much of a jumper as Griffin, but she sure loves bounce houses.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful family!