Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Handsome Hunter.

Seems like ages since I last blogged ... we've been keeping busy and getting ready for Christmas.


Mike went hunting in Texas the week after we returned home from Florida.

He bagged a 10-point buck. Our freezer is now full of deer sausage and meat.

I'm so glad he was able to get out to Fred's farm and enjoy some male bonding time with his best friend.

It's another snow day today ... Griffin and I are just hanging out watching Christmas movies, drawing Christmas pictures and staying warm by the fire.

I so enjoy this time of the year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss snow days...we don't get them in Florida...just "storm" days which I hate Hurricanes!!

Enjoy your day :)

Bonnie said...

I'm glad Mike got a 10 point buck and I'm glad that you are going to be the one eating it. I could never eat deer meat. And yes I've tried it and don't like it, lol. But what a great way for Mike to spend with Fred.