Saturday, December 04, 2010

His First Lost Tooth.

When we were in Florida Griffin woke up with a loose tooth. He was hoping to lose it while we were there, but it held on even though he wiggled and wiggled it.


Yesterday when I went to volunteer at his school for lunch he was very excited because he had lost his first tooth while playing at PE!

All of his classmates kept telling me "Mrs. G, Mrs. G, Griffin lost his first tooth". I think they were all almost excited as much as he was!

Last night he put the tiny little tooth under his pillow in hopes the toothfairy would stop by. He kept saying the tractor fairy was coming, but I assured him the toothfairy would be the one to visit this time around.

That sweet little Toothfairy fluttered her way under Griffin's pillow last night to retrieve his first lost tooth. He woke up and found a little note, a five dollar bill and one of those dollar gold coins. He was SO excited!!

I so enjoy experiecing all the first with our sweet little boy.

I've said it before and I will say it again (and again & again) ... it is a joy being his Mommy. I love him so much!

4 comments:

Cecile said...

Missy the first's will never get old and you have so many to experience..He is such a cutie and is growing up so fast so enjoy every minute:)

Anonymous said...

I Love all the "1st" even as my kids grow up there will always be "1st"

Bonnie said...

This is one of many "firsts" as you already know. And the first tooth lost is always a BIG event. And the toothfairy is VERY generous in your neck of the woods. Or maybe I'm just old, lol.

Diana Scianimanico said...

How sweet! I can't wait for those days and "firsts" to come for my girls. Motherhood is rewarding in the smallest ways. And those small things happen everyday and add up to the most wonderful part of your entire life! (And its even better when you are blessed with a child like Griffin)