Saturday, October 02, 2010

Even More NEW Paper Piecings!

This fall weather is offering up lots of creative inspiration!

I'm loving it ... Woo Hoo!!

These cute new handmade paper piecings can be found in my Ebay Store.

http://stores.ebay.com/Missy-Made-It

My brand NEW paper piecing designs can be used in scrapbooking, cardmaking, altered art, decorating, gift bags, frame them for your wall, or give them as a gift!


I'm loving my new brightly colored Happy Birthday Kids!


Not so scary Trick or Treaters!


It's that time of year to get a little messy and do some pumpkin carving!

I hope you'll take a moment to stop by my Ebay Store to check out my handmade paper piecings ... these join many more fun and whimsical items in my store!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Your things are so cute. Gotta wait for $$ to clear Paypal so I can order a few more.