Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How Our Garden Grows.

We planted our garden a couple of weeks ago and we have been patiently waiting to see if anything will come up.

Imagine our surprise when we finally saw evidence of our garden growing this weekend! I know, I know ... watching a garden grow might be as interesting as watching grass grow for some ... but for US it's exciting!


The bright green sprouts of the lettuce were the first to show up.


Later in the day we finally saw broccoli sprouting through the earth.


Here comes the corn, ya'll!


And finally ... one green bean came through the dirt.

We've had a bunch of rain and then sunshine so God is helping us take good care of our garden.

It's so much fun to watch it grow!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

It IS exciting. Like I said before....I'd love to have a garden, but 1. I'm too lazy and 2.
too many dogs in the back yard (if you catch my drift). Good luck with all your veggies.

Wendy said...

How exciting! I can't wait for my to start showing there faces! I heard we are suppose to get frost again! Good Grief, where is Summer?