Monday, April 19, 2010

The Drive-In Theatre.

We had a super fun family date night Saturday night at the drive-in theatre.

We saw "How To Train Your Dragon" ... a movie Griffin has been dying to see. He's collected almost all of the dragon toys from McDonald's ... he still needs the gray one and purple one. LOL. He reminds me of that everyday.


The drive-in was built last year, but it has a retro feel to it. They have a full snack bar ... with good movie theatre food.


They also have this terrific playground for the kids to enjoy before the movie begins. Griffin LOVED it!


A picture of my boys headed back to the Jeep to settle in for the movie.

It was fun. FUN, FUN, FUN ... and we plan to do it again really soon!

2 comments:

HarryJack's Mom said...

It's great that you guys got to go and have fun - that is a blast from the past. Thanx for mentioning that it's McDonald's that has the toys. We saw it in the theater last week and I wondered where the toys were ;-)

Bonnie said...

Drive ins are a blast! I can't believe that someone actually built a new one. I remember going as a kid and as a teenager and I loved it. I'm so glad the one in Lakeland is still there. We might have to talk Diana and Wade into coming over for a family night there. My friend Sarah in Ohio takes her little daughter all the time. I'm so glad you guys found this wonderful event to do together.