Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF.

It's been pretty low key at our house this week.

We did enjoy a nice visit from my dear friend Keisha and her boys. It's always nice to have friends stop by.

Mike has been on a business trip to Seattle. We've been missing him. He'll be home tonight .... yaaaaaaa!!

Griffin has been invited to a birthday party tomorrow. It's at Chuck E. Cheese too ... he'll enjoy that. It's so fun watching him run around and playing the games.

Holly Grove Airport is also having a fly-in. I'm hoping we'll be able to make that too. I know Mike would love to go. Keeping my fingers crossed we have time for both the birthday party and the fly-in.

I've been busy working ... I'm loving this creative mood I've been in. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful customers that I consider friends.

It's almost time to get Griffin out the door to preschool ...

Here's a couple of items I've just listed in
MY EBAY STORE



Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Judi said...

Happy Creating!!

Bonnie said...

I know you are thrilled that Mike is home. I"m sure you can fit the birthday and fly in both into your busy day. I love all the new stuff you make. I wish that creative bug would bite me, lol.

deb famularo said...

Hi Missy!
Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm glad the creative bug is in full force- I know it's helped me out, especially with our whole "house for sale, house not for sale" experience! ugh! It's my therapy, definitely. Did you ever put together a book of all your pieces in it for you? I did it with mine,it's fun to look back someday. And your stuff- it's just the top of the line. Bet you could create a "how to" punch art book Missy! just a thought, but I lnow you could do it! xOxO