Monday, January 11, 2010

Spammer Comments.

The past couple of weeks I've been having a problem with spammer comments left on my blog.

Just yesterday I had one left for 25 different posts. I went in and deleted them, but seriously this is getting old.

Why is this happening? Is it happening to anyone else?

I really do not want to change to word verification or have to go in and approve each comment left ... but gosh ... I'm getting tired of the spam.

I love comments ... from my friends and visitors ... but NOT spammers!

Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I would try word verification, I know its a pain I hate it myself, but what are ya gonna do! I so dislike Spammers!

Bonnie said...

I have been getting quite a few lately too. Not sure why and it's mostly on some very old posts. I did like you and deleted them. I don't know if blogger can do anything about it. I hate word verification, so I probably will just put up with the spam.

Cecile said...

I am getting them too in alot of the older posts and mostly in foreign..I hate word verification too but i am not sure what we can do??

Mandy said...

I don't have a problem with you adding the word verification. I have it on mine and maybe that is why my comments have slacked...who knows, but I can't stand spam. Good luck with it!

Anonymous said...

qo7LAIDNBw An Insurance RtMADkX9O Compare Car Insurance 3KnAwqErsc Companies m8GkTBepZ7 Individual Health Insurance Plans I45r27XJl3 Liability Insurance 7hFtpvNUYC car insurance company 6DEj0vp8y7 car insurance quote piQtAKJb8G car insurance quotes