Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Partying At The Cheese.

Griffin enjoyed attending Kyra's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday ...

I have just a few pictures from the fun event. The birthday girl's Mom prefers her picture not be online. I totally respect that. I didn't have a chance to ask the other attendees ... so I'm just sharing pictures of Griffin and Mike. My two favorite subjects!


Kyra's Grandma made these beautiful cakes for her. Not only were they pretty ... they tasted good too! She puts almond extract in the icing and it was oh, so yummy!


Mike and Griffin enjoyed playing the games together ... we've been to CEC before, but this is the first time Mike has had the chance to go with us.


It was so much fun watching them play ice hockey together ...

What a great day we had ... thank you Cindy & Kyra for including us!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I try to be careful about posting others pictures too, but sometimes it is so hard not to share those cute pics. I am glad Mike got to go with ya'll!

Wendy said...

cute cakes. I always make Mitch take Sam to cc I cannot stand that place.

Bonnie said...

Fun all around. I'm so glad Mike got to go with you all. The cakes were beautiful. I'm glad everyone had a great time.

Cecile said...

The cakes are wonderful:)And family fun is always the best we just don't get to do that very often around here with the hubby working 7 days a week trying to get a house finished by deadline::) I see you have some foreign spam like I get on my posts...what the heck???