Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Dentist.

Griffin had his first dentist appointment the other day.

I was a bit worried about how he would do. We talked about it alot before we went and I told him what he should expect. On the way there I told him I was going to see the dentist too and I would go first so he could see what would happen. He said, "No Mommy I want to go first". So he did.


He was a champ. He climbed right up into the chair and opened his mouth. The dentist knew it was his first visit and he was very good with him. Basically he just counted his teeth and checked for cavities.

He told Griffin he was doing a very good job brushing because he had no cavities.

Way to go Griffin!

I'm amazed at how mature our little boy is getting. I can't believe he'll be five-years-old in a week and a half.

Sigh ... where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a brave little guy he is. I need to see a dentist and I'm scared out of my wits, lol. And NO cavities, that's really good.

Jodie said...

This makes me feel better. Liberty will have her 1st dentist appt. this summer. She just turned 4, so I am not sure she will handle it as well as Griffin!

deb famularo said...

ugh, I'm cringing just looking at the dentist chair. What a good boy!!!!!!!!! Reminds me, my kids are due for their exams- thanks Missy! xOxO