Monday, September 07, 2009

Homemade Salsa.

Our tomato plants have given us an abundant harvest of tomatos!


What exactly was I going to do with a dozen tomatos?

Hmmmmm .... let me think.


We had some Mexican flavored ingredients in the pantry and freezer ... so I'm thinking homemade salsa!


I cut the tomatos up with some some onions and put them in the oven and roasted them. It smelled SO good while they were cooking.


It was a family affair ... the boys and I worked on this project together and that made it even more fun.


And voila ... home grown tomatos, onions, a few other ingredients we have some wonderfully tasting homemade salsa!

6 comments:

Judi said...

That looks great.

Cecile said...

Yum!You always come up with good recipes with stuff from your pantry..You go girl!!

Bonnie said...

Looks yummy. You always get creative with your food.

Brenda Eason said...

Look s yummy and how sweet that the family can share this. i love my salsa full of yummy things. great job.

Mandy said...

Looks good, Girl!

Tracie said...

YUMMY LOOKS GOOD Missy!!!