Tuesday, July 28, 2009

His Scooter.

We found this Razor scooter at a yard sale a year ago.

Griffin has played with it here and there, but since we have a gravel drive-way he can't really ride it.


The past week, it's been all about the scooter. He doesn't really ride it. He pushes it. It's adorable.

The other day we were walking down to the mailbox and he was "riding" his scooter. I told him next time we were up town we would see about getting him a new scooter.

He said ... "But Mommy YOU got this for me, and it's new to me".

That just warmed my heart ... he is such a SWEET, SWEET, SWEET boy.

I have to remember that old saying ... one man's junk is another man's treasure ... or in this case ... one boy's junk is another boy's treasure.

I'm still going to look for him a new scooter. I'm thinking one with three wheels on it would be better, the Razor only has two. We can take it to the park and he can ride around on the basketball court.

Yes ... there's an idea!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like Griffin has a good head on his shoulders...you are one lucky Mom!

Bonnie said...

How sweet. They have some really cool 3 wheeled ones that you stand on and just move your body from left to right(or vice versa) and it goes. Alot of people on the walking trail use it. Maybe get one for Mom too.