Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Good-Bye Grays!

Over the past several months I've allowed my hair to get way too gray.

Mike's mother is coming to visit and I wanted to make sure the grays were gone before she gets here.

I thought I would share a giggle with you this morning and share a picture of me that Mike took after he put the color on my hair. Yes ... my sweet husband is the one who colors my hair.


This is me in all my "get those grays out" glory ...

Mike and Griffin decided it would be funny to give me a mohawk. Griffin said I looked like a dinosaur. Then he started calling me Mrs. Lopart (from Handy Manny).


This is a picture of Mike I took after he gave me the mohawk. He was tickled and quite please with himself.


And finally ... the grays are all gone. I got a haircut the other day too. I feel so much better!

9 comments:

Colleen Wms said...

Your hair looks great Missy! the last picture that is ;-)
You must like it because the smile on your face is perfect.
Hope you're having a fun summer.

Judi said...

Very cute Missy!!

Wendy said...

I can't believe you posted that!! LOL Too Funny!

Love the color and your letting it stay longer very cute!!

Bonnie said...

Somewhere in a box, I have a similiar picture that Jerome took of my "hair color mohawk". Jerome used to color my hair before I decided to just go gray. Your "new" hair looks great.

Heidi Ann said...

You look great, Missy! Isn't it nice when we take just a minute for ourselves?

Cecile said...

Love your new "Do"!!!
And you have a great hair colorist too!!

deb famularo said...

You've got a great hubby there Missy!!!!!!! The things they do for us in the name of love huh!
Your hair looks great! xOxO

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut!
Enjoy your visit!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Such a beauty! I loved this post! Tricia