Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet Paper Flowers.


Sometimes in life God surprises us with a gift that is unexpected ...

One day last week I was sitting at my scrapbook table and a new line of paper piecings just "came" to me. I sat there and created my new Teddy Bear Scallops Paper Piecing line.

{You can see mini pictures of them just below my header above}

It was if they were meant to be!

Today I am so, so happy to be able to share with you my newest venture ... my
Sweet Paper Flowers Blog!

You can see some of my newest items including my brand new Teddy Bear Scallops and some of my most popular paper flowers!

I plan to add more to my Sweet Paper Flowers as time allows.

Today if you have a moment, won't you please stop by to see what I have available?

Just
CLICK HERE to go there!

Happy Day ...

3 comments:

Wendy said...

This is very cool and you don't have to pay e-bay fees. Best of Luck, it looks great!

Judi said...

I love the new header!!

Cecile said...

Pure Awesome-ness!!!!!! Wanna sell them wholesale????????????
Beat of luck with your new venture although you don't need luck my friend you have talent:)