Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm A Celebrity ...

Did my blog title get your attention?

LOL ... no silly ... I'm not the celebrity ... but I am watching this show on NBC called "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here". I can't believe I'm admitting to watching this show ... but hey, a girl has to have something to blog about right?


This is probably one of the silliest show I've ever seen. It's one of those things that SO bad I just can't turn it off.

Let's start with a list of the "celebrities":

Heidi & Spencer from The Hills

Janice Dickinson the "first supermodel"

Lou Diamond Phillips one of the only REAL celebrities in my book

John Salley former NBA star

Daniel Baldwin of the "Baldwin" acting family

Stephen Baldwin another of the "Baldwin" brother

Patti Blogojevich former first lady of Illinois, Ron's wife

Holly Montag of The Hills, Heidi's NICE sister

Sanjaya formerly on American Idol

Torrie Wilson from the WWE Wrestling (I think)

Frangela a duo stand up comedy team


The celebrities are in the Costa Rican jungle for three weeks. They have challenges such as eating bugs and looking for stars in snake/alligator/varmint infested waters. They are doing this all in the name of charity.

It's so crazy!!

It's one of those shows that I watch by myself because Mike doesn't like it.

Will anyone else admit to watching it?

11 comments:

Grin and Barrett said...

Yes Missy, I am coming out and saying~ I too, watch that show. I agree with you, I am not sure why I am watching it. I am not even a big t.v. person, unless its HGTV or Discovery channels.

I can't beleive they sent Daniel home instead of the other two. Oh well, it's just a show. :)

Thanks for coming out of the closet Missy! lol

Big Hugs,
Jen

Bonnie said...

I have heard about that show, but have never seen and probably won't. I don't watch alot of TV to begin with. I watch Ellen occasionally in the afternoon and I watch Ice Road Truckers and Ghost Hunters. That's about it. I'm surprised Jerome hasn't found this show and watched it. Sounds right up his alley.

Kalo's World said...

I have been watching it and some of those people just seem like train wrecks waiting to happen. But i've enjoyed it.

Mandy said...

I watched it the first week, but haven't had time this past week. Heidi and Spencer just trip me out. One thing that gets on my nerves is Christian hypocrites. Don't tell me you believe in God and obey him, SHOW ME! I hate they came back! Janice gets on my nerves a bit too. Sanjaya is the MAN!

Beate said...

I tried watching it. I love reality tv. But this one.... I probably would have watched it if it was shorter. But it goes on too long. And watching Heidi and Spencer pray with Patti Blagovich made me want to lose my dinner.

Anonymous said...

Missy,

Ok I will admit to watching it also. When Heidi and spencer were on it at the first i watched it and didnt like them at all. So told myself i was not going to watch it.. Then they left and well I kind of got into it. I was surprised they let Daniel go as well. I usually watch Amazing Race, Survivor those are my two favorite.
Have a great week... Terri from Ventura

Judi said...

I watch it as well. My husband won't watch it with me. It is very stupid but I am getting a kick out of it. They sure make me laugh.

Cecile said...

Haven't had time to watch that one but I have heard about it..Interesting I am sure::))
I am so glad yall are coming out of the closet with this one!!Okay I have a confession to make (a coming out) I was addicted to The Young And The Restless until I started this new business and I miss it and wonder whats going on::)) I know that is bad::))Shame on me for watching smutt TV:)

Wendy said...

My name is wendy and I too Watch I'm a celeb! There I said it out loud, don't tell anyone. It is dumb but I gotta keep watching to see them finally get rid of Janice, can you believe she SCOFFED down that power Bar! OMG! Glad I am not the only crazy person that watches! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Sue said...

OK...OK...I admit it...I watch it too! It really is a silly show..but it sucks you in. I couldn't stand "Spidi" and was so happy when they were gone. Now is we could just get Janice off the show! lol

Heidi Ann said...

Yup, I admit to watching it. A few times. BTW, we have to talk about the real hw of NJ. You got me hooked!!!!