Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Cute ... Cute ... Cuteness!

I actually do have some things to blog about ... but I wanted to share just a few more of my new Teddy Bear Scallops With Paper Flowers with you.

These can all be found at my Ebay Store and all you have to do is
CLICK HERE to go there!


I love all things Americana and the red, white and blue. This sweet American Flag Teddy Bear Scallop is my new favorite!!


It's watermelon time ya'll ... loving that the summer is here and it's time to enjoy this delectable, sweet treat!


Okay ... so most of you know fall is my absolute favorite time of year. Even though it's summer I *had* to make an Autumn Pumpkin Teddy Bear Scallop.

Please pop on over to
MY EBAY STORE to see these and many, many more cute items!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Much Cuteness....loving it all. You are so talented. I just love all your stuff.

Wendy said...

The watermelon and pumkin are so adorable. Very Very Cute!