Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The BEST Cake Ever!

I haven't been the best blogger lately ... seems like I've had less time to blog, visit other blogs and even leave comments. I miss it.

So, today ... I'm back to blogging. A "real" post, if you will.

Oops ... after loading all of my pictures I realized I did them small instead of large.


The other day our friends Carol, Hannah and Sam came over.

The kids decided to make a cake ... and Griffin declared it "The Best Cake EVER".

It was definitely good!


Carol and Sam ...


Hannah, Griffin and Sam mixing up the cake


It was time to ice the cake. The boys quickly tired of that and decided to clean their butter knives.


Then they had to add some sprinkles ...


A little icing on the nose ...


What's a cake without candles?


And finally ... we got to eat the BEST CAKE EVER!

4 comments:

Judi said...

Kids do just love to cook!!

Heidi Ann said...

what an amazing group effort!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun....I'll have to break out a cake mix. I'm sure mine won't be as good as theirs was.

deb famularo said...

Yummy Missy! I used to be able to bake, pre kids, and I don't know what happened. I suck now! My poor kids! You have motivated me to try to whip up something with my kids now, maybe not a cake- we'll start with cookies first!xOxO