Thursday, May 28, 2009

Look What's Blooming ...

... at Missy Made It!

It seems I have a little gardening theme going on at my blog this week ... so today I will continue with a little gardening ... but this time it's paper gardening ... as in ...
Paper Flowers!


I love these white paper flowers with a touch of butter yellow on them. I don't know why ... maybe it's the southern girl in me ... but they remind me of grits and butter.


Here's a closer look ... they are a little bit dimensional.

My paper flowers can be used in scrapbooking, cardmaking, place cards, gift bags & tags ... you could even give them as a gift!!

How about checking them out by clicking
here ... where you can find them in my Ebay Store.

A little look at what's blooming over there ...



Wishing you a happy, happy day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your latest creations on eBay, you've been busy with new ideas :)

Wendy said...

Theses are my favorite so far, off to bid on them! tootaloo

Anonymous said...

Missy, I wanted to write you and ask a question but not sure where to write you at.. So will hope you see this.. I have a nephew that just left for Iraq he is in the Army national Guard.. I was wondering if there was any thing cute you could make for that..?
Even a cute bear with army orcamouflage paper on it..
Thank you...
Terri E
At Emmons02@aol.com

Bonnie said...

Lovin' the flowers girl....you who are so talented. I know someone who is opening a scrapbook store in 2 weeks....maybe she'd like to purchase some of your yummies for her store?????

Colleen Wms said...

I love the flowers. They are adorable. If I can think of how I would use them, I'm bidding!