Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Boy Blue.

After lunching at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Griffin and I went into the grocery store next door for a couple of items.

While we were there he received a freebie blue balloon. He saw a Mickey Mouse balloon and asked very sweetly if he could have it. He LOVES Mickey Mouse right now ... and since he had such good behavior ... he got it.


Well ... he also got a blue ring pop ... he was blue all over!!


Can you see his teeth ... they are B.L.U.E. too!!


I think this is one of my all time favorite pictures of Griffin. It captures his joyful spirt, his beautiful smile and his sparkling eyes. He's our one-of-a-kind wonderful boy!

We you, buddy!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

he looks anything but "blue" to me!! very cute!!!!

Shari said...

He is too cute....I know you have so much fun with him....can you even remember what your life was like before him?..........I can't remember before Corey and I sure wouldn't want to!

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Missy,I don't think I ever saw a photo where he wasn't happy,smiling and shining. Is he ever in a bad mood?

Bonnie said...

I love all those pictures of Griffin. He is such a happy-go-lucky kid.

Mandy said...

Awe, Missy, those pictures are just too cute! You do have a happy little boy!

HarryJack's Mom said...

I love that last one - I'd rank it right up there with his hair-styling-rock-star one :-) Now, I'm craving CG....and it's not even 9AM! GL today with the TAT - hope he stays dry.

Colleen Wms said...

Eddie is SO into Mickey Mouse too. I hope he always is. It's much more innocent than some other things.

Wendy said...

OH I love the last picture, how dang cute is that!!! Simple pleasures in life!

Mary Lou said...

He certainly is a little boy blue! Teeth and all! How cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Its a very cute picture- love the blue teeth! Perfect scrapbook page!
Happy Day
Tara

Cecile said...

He is such a cutie and I love his shoes:)