Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Craft Show Day #2 ~ Benefits Trike-A-Thon

Welcome to Day #2 of our online "Craft Show" ... going on through Friday, March 20th.

Each day new paper piecings will be added to our "Craft Show" ... so make sure to check back daily.

Thank you to those who purchased our first "Craft Show" item yesterday. I'm going to have some fun making those Easter Bunnies!

All donations collected from the sale of these items will be donated to the Trike-A-Thon Griffin is participating in at his preschool. All proceeds will benefit St. Jude Children's Hospital. For more information about our little online "Craft Show" please
CLICK HERE to read all about it.

Today's item is a brand new design ... making it's debut right here, today!

You choose the name and the number on the cupcake.


Pink Birthday Cupcake
$2.50 Donation



Blue Birthday Cupcake
$2.50 Donation


Today's item is available for purchase through Sunday, March 22nd.

The item(s) listed today can be purchased in multiples. So, if you need 1 your donation would be $2.50 ... if you need 2 your donation would be $5.00, etc.

To purchase your item(s) please email me at mgmh@aol.com to let me know how many of each you would like to purchase. I will then email you back and confirm your total. After that all you have to do is come back to my blog and click on the following Pay Pal button to make your donation.









Don't forget ... I also have Easter Bunny Paper Piecings available to purchase as well. You can find them on the next blog post.

Purchasing one of the "Craft Show" items will also entitle the purchaser/donator an entry for the Tear Bunny Paper Piecing Give-A-Way we are having. Make sure to
CLICK HERE for more information about that.



Everyone needs a sweet little cupcake to decorate your scrapbook page!

Thanks so much ...

{Missy & Griffin}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those are beautiful! you make me want to try scrapbooking! :)

Bonnie said...

I LOVE those cupcakes. You know I'm gonna have to buy some of those too. Only have to wait for some moolah in Paypal. You are sooooooooo talented. Hopefully Griffin will make lots of $$ for his Trike a thon.

Mandy said...

Hey Missy! I just put a little side note into my morning St. Patrick's Day Blog to promote Griffin's Trike-A-Thon. I hope it will reach someone that doesn't read your blog. St. Jude's is a wonderful cause.

Andi said...

I just love what you're doing Missy! I too hope Griffin raises lots of money for this great cause.