Monday, March 16, 2009

Craft Show Day #1 ~ Benefits Trike-A-Thon

I've tried to think of a way to help Griffin raise donations for the St. Jude's Trike-A-Thon and I think I've come up with an idea ...

AN ONLINE CRAFT SHOW!

Each day I will offer one or more items for direct purchase right here on my blog. The dollar amount paid for the item(s) will be considered a donation towards his Trike-A-Thon pledges.

This item will be available for purchase through Sunday, March 22nd ...

The item(s) listed today can be purchased in multiples. So, if you need 1 your donation would be $2.50 ... if you need 2 your donation would be $5.00, etc.


Easter Bunny With Pink Egg Paper Piecing ~ $2.50 Donation


Easter Bunny With Teal Egg Paper Piecing ~ $2.50 Donation

To purchase your item(s) please email me at mgmh@aol.com to let me know how many of each you would like to purchase. I will then email you back and confirm your total. After that all you have to do is come back to my blog and click on the following Pay Pal button to make your donation.






Purchasing one of the "Craft Show" items will also entitle the purchaser/donator an entry for the Tear Bunny Paper Piecing Give-A-Way we are having. Make sure to CLICK HERE for more information about that.


This is the Tear Bunny Paper Piecing I am giving away.

If you should have any questions ... please feel free to email.

C'mon ... everyone needs an Easter Bunny.

{Missy}

2 comments:

Cecile said...

Good Luck with the craft show:) I just donated:)

Judi said...

Great idea Missy!!