Monday, February 02, 2009

Pink Cake Box

Imagine my surprise when I signed on to my blog this morning and noticed I had a new follower.

{ I followers }

I clicked on the link and was even more surprised and oh so happy to discover my new follower is Anne Heap ... she is a pastry chef and owner of Pink Cake Box!


Oh my goodness ya'll ... you HAVE to visit her blog and website!

She makes THE most amazing cakes ... she's fantabulous!!!

You can visit her blog by
clicking here. And you can visit her website by clicking here.

Anne ... if you happen to come back by for a visit ... please know your "following" my blog made my day!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I just went and checked out her website....how awesome. Her cakes are amazing.....I found one that looked like a red purse....it actually looked like a red leather purse. I am going to go check out her blog too. I hope she does come back and visit.

PinkCakeBox said...

Wow...thanks Missy! It's quite flattering that you chose to dedicate a post to Pink Cake Box. Thanks!

Anne

Andi said...

How exciting! I love that you have a new follower and someone so awesome. I'll be sure and stop by her blog. And if Janna hasn't already visited her I'll receommed that she stop by since she loves to bake!

Cecile said...

I just checked out Anne's site and her cakes are awesome more like a work of art.She is so talented and they look yummy!!Congrats on a new follower::))