Sunday, February 01, 2009

Happy February!

Happy New Month ... it's February ... hard to believe January flew by so quickly!

Yesterday I was experimenting with my two cameras ...


I took the above picture with my "old" camera ... the big, bulky one that is also a video camera. Funny how dark it makes my item look.


I took this one with my "newer" camera ... the little one that fits in my pocket. The color and image is SO much better.

Isn't it funny how two different cameras taking a picture of the same image, with the same lighting can create such a totally different looks?

I'm going to experiment a little more with my "old" camera to see if natural sunlight might help get a better quality image.

Hope you have a GREAT February 1st!

6 comments:

Andi said...

Happy February 1st to you too Missy! This year seems to be flying by already...just like last year did.

Your 2 cameras really do capture the light and color in different ways. Your little bear creation is adorable!

Hugs, Andi

Netts Nook said...

I can't ever seem to get my pictures to look good yours look great Happy February.

Cecile said...

I see what you are saying with the light.I have been trying to use my Rebel to take pics of my creations but I haven't learned enough about it yet and result back to my Kodak Easy Share cheapo camera.Your creations are FAB as usual!
Hugs!
Happy Sunday!

Bonnie said...

Happy February to you too. I can't believe January is gone already....they say time flies the older you get...I must be old because my time goes faster than the speed of light. Your bear is cute as always.

Anonymous said...

Time flies!

I'd imagine natural sunlight pictures would be the best, try it :)

Donielle said...

Very cute bear! And, boy, what a difference between the two cameras!