Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Love My Husband.

Mike has been out of town quite a bit over the past couple of weeks ...

Griffin and I have missed him very much ... now he's home with us and we feel so blessed!


Gosh how I love this man ... he's a wonderful husband and a great father.

I'm the luckiest girl (woman) in the world ... he's been my fella since I was 17 years old ... almost 24 years. Seriously, it seems like yesterday we went to our senior prom together. Sometimes I wonder where the time has gone ... sigh!

Today I just felt like shouting out to the world how much I LOVE my husband!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, high school sweethearts!!! how wonderful!! my oldest daughter married her high school sweetheart... they've been together nearly as long as me and my hubby! and my new story is about high school sweethearts forced to break up... who find each other again through blogging :)...

Bonnie said...

Mike knows you love him, we know you love him (and that he loves you) but sometimes you just got to SHOUT it out to the world. I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about Jerome. We are very lucky girls.

Mary Lou said...

How wonderful! I feel the same way about my Mitch. We've been together over 27 years and I love him more and more each day! Aren't we so lucky!!! Lots of people live their entire life and never find a love like we have. I know I am so blessed!!

Donielle said...

Aww...that is too sweet! It's good to let the world know. Funny thing, I just blogged about how well my husband and I know each other...lol.

Shari said...

Awwww.....that is so sweet!

Judi said...

Missy Mike seems like a great guy. You are very lucky. I have also known my husband since I was 18 years old.