Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Five Guys Burgers & Fries

On Sunday we were on a quest for a log splitter ... and we made several stops before we found the tool Mike was looking for.

First it was Home Depot, Lowes, and then Tractor Supply. He couldn't find exactly what he wanted, so we decided to head over to Northern Tool. We decided to get lunch before driving clear across town, so we stopped at
Five Guys Burgers & Fries



My sister-in-law
Bonnie has blogged about this wonderful restaurant before ... and I have to say ... she was absolutely right ... it was FANTASTIC!!


Oh.My.Good.Gracious.

Just look at this fabulous hamburger ... it was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S

They use fresh hamburger never frozen ... the hamburgers are hand formed and cooked to order. I got mine just the way I wanted it ... double hamburger, no cheese, mayo, ketchup and grilled onions ... YUMMMMMMMMMMM!

See the brown bag behind my burger? That's how they serve their french fries. They cut their own potatos by hand and fry them up right there on the spot.

Did I say delicious???

We are definately going back ... soon!


How about a picture of my favorite two guys at Five Guys?

And ... while i AM blogging about "guys" ... here's two boy paper piecings I've added to
My Ebay Store



Happy Hump Day!

12 comments:

Shari said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Five Guys Burgers.....the only one I know about is at the beach but I love to go by there when we're at the beach!

And I love the piecings.......

Happy Hump Day to you too.....

Unknown said...

i LOVE five guys toooooo!!!!!! yumyumyummmmmm!!!!!

Unknown said...

i LOVE five guys toooooo!!!!!! yumyumyummmmmm!!!!!

Bonnie said...

I told you you'd love Five Guys. We absolutely love to eat there. We may have to go tomorrow (bank day). I got hungry just reading your blog. I'm so glad you guys loved it.

Mary Lou said...

Sounds like I better find one of those Five Guys places and try it soon. I got hungry reading your blog too!

Love the piecings!

Anonymous said...

You guys sure have some neat places to eat at. I would love to try something new like this.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

"Nobody goes there anymore----its too crowded"---yogi berra (lol). I think I gained acouple pounds just looking at the picture.

Judi said...

This sounds like our burgers we have here called "in-and-out"

Cecile said...

Yum!! We have a new one downtown Savannah and the parking stinks down there..Every since Bonnie had it on her blog I have been trying to get down there and try it out but I have got to find a time that not to busy for them because it will include a long walk to the restaurant::))

Cecile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andi said...

We went to the one in Lakeland after I read about it on Bonnie's blog. The burgers were really good but I wasn't that wild about the fries. I love McDonalds fries and compare all the others to those. Just my personal preference.

Donielle said...

I've never been there, but my brother-in-law and my nephew went this past summer at the beach and they couldn't get over how many fries you get.