Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Fun New Paper Piecings.

Yesterday Griffin and I had to go into town for some serious grocery shopping ... we were out of everything!

Much to my surprise, he fell asleep in the car on the way home and continued to nap on the couch another two hours when we got home.

That allowed me some spare time ... to create some paper piecings!!


My wonderful friend Andi inspired me to create this owl paper piecing. I have to tell you ... I had *so* much fun creating this paper piecing! What do you think? I will be making one of these to post in my Ebay listings soon ... so if you are interested, watch for updates on my little "Ebay Listing" gadget up above.


I also had time to create two more items ... this time Tear Bears!

The first one is one of my most popular Tear Bear Paper Piecings ... ever! This cute Red Heart Valentine's Basket is full of details!

The second one is a brand new design ... with Valentine's Day just around the corner it would be GREAT on a Valentine's Day scrapbook page.

Both of these paper piecings can be found by
CLICKING HERE!

There's also several other cute Tear Bears & Paper Piecings available as well.

And ... if you are a Quickutz fan ... I decided to go through my unused Quickutz collection and I've listed a bunch in my Ebay Listings as well. There's a few retired Quickutz in those that I've listed.

I'm in a creative mood, ya'll ... I can't wait to get to the design table today!

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

I just love your things. You are so talented. And the owl....well I just love it too. I've checked out your ebay and your snowbear piecing is going like crazy...people are just loving it too. Hopefully you'll get time to create again today. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

I admire people like you who have talent to create wonderful things. I am lucky if I can draw a straight line with a ruler.
Sue R.

Unknown said...

these are so cute! i can relate to your second commenter - i couldn't draw water from a well with a bucket. but your stuff is adorable... i wish i was that clever!

Andi said...

Missy, I love the little owl...it's so cute...just perfect for creating my Valentine scrapbook page. Thank you so much for making it...you're so talented.

Hugs, Andi

Mary Lou said...

You really are talented! I'm a fan of bears, so I really like the ones you made for Valentine's Day.

Cecile said...

I love the new pieces and I do love the owl it's a cutie::))
I am working on some new stuff to but I have to woek around distractions called life:( hehe j/k I love my life I just want more scrappy time:)

About Me said...

I love the new pieces they are so cute. I need to get back to some scrappin and card making.

Anonymous said...

it's adorable Missy!

Donielle said...

Very cute Missy! I agree with everyone, you are very talented.

Becky said...

Thanks for stopping by. You are so talented! I love scrapbooking but haven't done much lately. Darn job...

Deborah said...

I love that little owl!!