Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Angel Face At 3.75

I love being a mommy ... and I'm soooo lucky to be the mommy to one of THE sweetest little boys on earth.

This has always been one of my favorite pictures of Griffin ...


I've called this picture "Angel Face" since the day I took it. I believe this picture was taken in April 2006. He was just over a year old.

It's hard for me to believe our little guy is going to be 4-years-old in exactly a month. Oh my ... where did the time go?

The other day we had to go to Home Depot to get some wood. I had to go in with Mike because he needed help loading 44 huge pieces of wood. Wouldn't you know, that's when Griffin decided he needed to nap. So, I took off my jacket and put it in the buggy and then layed him down to finish his nap ...


He stayed asleep ... it didn't faze him one little bit.


So folks ... may I present ... another new favorite picture:

Angel Face At 3.75 (years old that is!)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

awww... WHAT a cutie!!! he is adorable!!!

Bonnie said...

Cherish these moments. He is such an angel(at 1.20 or 3.750.

Shari said...

What sweet pictures.....I think they would be my favorite too. He is one precious little boy!

Mary Lou said...

Love the pictures! Little boys look so innocent when they're sleeping.

Deborah said...

Sweet! :)

Sue said...

Just stopped by to say "Hi" from the ship! Talk to ya soon..
sue

Donielle said...

Oh my gosh...sooo sweet!! And you are right to name that picture angel face. How precious! Griffin and my little Leah are about one month apart in age. She'll be 4 in March, and I can't believe it!

Cecile said...

He is so stinkin cute and he will always be your angel I call Cole My Angel Boy all the time and he is 10:(

Teresa AKA: T said...

Missy, My first thought when I looked at the "Angel Face" was He "perfect".... And he looks just like an Angel... As for Time.... Where does it go??? T

Judi said...

He is too darn cute!!! You need to have another one!!

Andi said...

What a beautiful child! And those eyelashes!!!

Tiffany said...

What a cute little guy!

Grin and Barrett said...

Awwwww~ How sweet!

Susie Q said...

He still has that sweet angel face...oh to sleep this soundly! : )

Love to you all,
Sue