Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Day Of The Year.

As I sit here trying to figure out what to blog about today ... it came to me perhaps I should share some things on my "to do" list for 2009.


At Mommy & Me Gym yesterday Griffin was able to play with our dear friends Patrick and Matthew. It was so nice to spend time with them and Ms. Kristen. I'm hoping we will be able to see much more of them in 2009!

Stay healthy and get healthier. Take better care of myself. For me this means to move more. And to eat more veggies and fruit. Also, I would LOVE to be able to shop in the non-plus size section of a store for clothing.

Spend as much quality time with my family as possible.

Be the best wife and mommy that I can be.

Nurture those friendships that mean a lot to me.

Scrapbook more for myself.

Blog Daily ... just because I love doing it so much.

Create more.

Purge our house of unused, unwanted items.

Paint the rooms in our house that need it ... and decorate them!

I'm sure there are many, many more I can add to this list ... these are just things that popped into my mind as I sit here and type!

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone ...

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a great list. I am going to borrow some of those ideas for myself. Especially the part about cleaning the house out of unused things. And moving more. Eating better. Love the pictures of the boys. Happy New Year!!! Love you guys!

Mary Lou said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too Missy!

Wendy said...

Most of your list you already do!
Wishing you the Best with the rest!

Happy New Year My Friend!

Wendy said...

Most of your list you already do!
Wishing you the Best with the rest!

Happy New Year My Friend!

Judi said...

Missy I have a journal that I write in all year long. Things I want to do. It really helps to write it down. I haven't thought about my Resolutions. I guess I will have to get some of them in writing.

merc3069 said...

what a great list! I know you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, so these so be no problem!

Cindy Matejka said...

Any time you want to walk together, holler, I'll be your motivator!!! :)

Best wishes honey, I'm so blessed to call you friend :)