Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Favorite Place.

After taking Bett to the airport yesterday, the boys and I decided to stop by one of our favorite restaurants for lunch. Famous Dave's is a wonderful BBQ place and we enjoy going there as a family.


They decorate the walls with antiques and memorabilia ... that's right up my alley!


I love this picture of Mike and Griffin ... Griffin is giving Daddy a "big squeeze" ... the look on Mike's face is just so sweet.


And another fun thing about this place ... they have pictures of other famous/popular BBQ spots on their walls ... and would you looky here, it's Sonny's BBQ ... my absolutely FAVORITE BBQ place ever!!

It's hard to believe there is only one more day left in 2008 ... where oh where did this year go????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a yummy time.

Cecile said...

Yum!
I love BBQ too When we left the car dealership the other night we went to eat at an awesome BBQ restaurant in Hilton Head SC called Jim & Nick's and it was a special treat for us to because it's over an hour away from our house but it is some of the best we have found in our area::))
I am also you enjoyed yours too::))

Judi said...

We don't have BBQ places like that here. I just have to wait to go when I go to Virginia.

Bonnie said...

Not to rub it in but Jerome and I went to Sonny's last night. It was great as usual. The restaurant you went to looked very interesting. Glad you enjoyed it.