Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday.

There isn't much going on in our lives right now.

In about 10 minutes I have to get Griffin dressed for school. My "big" decision of the day is whether or not I should go to the grocery store to pick up a few things we need or come home to do some creative work.


(A favorite picture of Mike and Griffin from October 2006)

I have been thinking about our trip alot lately. We'll be going to Florida in a few weeks. It will be nice to visit with our family and friends. We are also planning a trip to Sea World. Griffin is going to love that.

That's something to look forward to.

I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Great picture of Mike and Griffin. You always get the best shots. We really don't have anything going on here either (as if you can't tell by my blog, lol). Enjoy it while you can, as the holidays will be upon us and we will all go crazy.

merc3069 said...

He will love that! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Colleen Wms said...

Are you a member of the Goochland Arts & Crafts Guild? Have I asked you this before?!
My friend Michele is the current president and their craft show is this Saturday at the Fairgrounds building http://www.acggoochland.com/
You probably know her. I think I introduced you at Mom & Tot once or one of my kid parties?
Talk soon (& cheer up?)!

Mandy said...

Missy, I have been reading your blogs through Judi. I love to see what Mr. Griffin is up too. My husband and I Honeymooned at Disney. I know you are a more experienced scrapper than me, but I used our park maps as my paper for my Honeymoon Scrapbook. They turned out neat!

Wendy said...

Sometimes not having any decisions is a good thing. I myself have a headache today, so nothing exciting on my list

Deborah said...

Sea World...wow that sounds like fun! I can't wait to some day take my son there!!

Cecile said...

Griffin will love Seaworld and I am looking forward to seeing lots of pics when you get back::))

Anonymous said...

Sea World is the best! Loved it!!! Be sure to feed the dolphins :)