Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Day After.

Yesterday I stood in the rain for 45 minutes to vote.

After that I went to get my haircut. I haven't had a haircut since July and it was definately time. I have very thick hair and it grows very fast. I needed to have it colored too (to cover the grays), but I didn't have time for that. I may color it myself this weekend.


(A favorite picture of Griffin taken April 2008)

It's rainy and cold out today ... we'll probably go to Mommy & Me Gym so Griffin can run around for awhile.

Wishing you a great day ...

7 comments:

Colleen Wms said...

Sorry you waited 45 minutes in the rain to vote :-(
We stopped on our way back into town at 4pm and walked right up, got our# and voted!

We'll see you soon!

Wendy said...

Glad to hear you weathered the rain, I cannot imagine standing in those long lines some people had to endure.

Let's see the new hair!!

Bonnie said...

That is why I voted through the mail. No lines, no weather, no fussing. And yes we want to see the hair. I think I am going to cut my really short this time. Probably tomorrow.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

we are glad you voted, and now the country and get back to dealing with its problems----it will be interesting to see how the liberals who now control both the Senate and the House of representative, as well as the presidency will deal with things.

Cecile said...

A haircut always makes you feel better and getting it colored is fab too::))
I am sorry that you had to stand in line in the rain.
Have a good day!

merc3069 said...

SOO good to see you today!

Judi said...

It is always nice to take time for yourself.