Sunday, August 10, 2008

Washington State.

We've been away on vacation for a week ...


Does the mountain in the background look familiar to anyone?

It's Mt. Ranier in Washington state. We flew into Seattle on August 2nd and came home last night.

We had such a wonderful time ... there was so much to see and experience. I have alot of pictures I would love to share and I'm going to tomorrow.

Our entire family was sick the whole time we were away (Mike and I even went to the doctor), but we made the best of it and enjoyed it anyway!

Adjusting to the 3 hours time difference was pretty easy ... as a matter of fact both Mike and Griffin are still upstairs sleeping and it's almost 8:30!

Tomorrow I will share some pictures and some of the amazing things we were able to do.

5 comments:

Judi said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!! I can't wait for more pictures.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

nice pic of Mt. Ranier, sorry you all were feeling pooring on your vacation. Looking forward to seeing the pics you took. I spent the last two days putting my blog back together---I think I will keep this new lighter theme.

Sue said...

I'm dying to know where ya went and what you did!!! I know you had to have seen the Space Needle, I worked there the year before Steff was born. My brother and I actually got to go up in the Needle before it was done, when the World's Fair was being built. I hope you had a great time in my hometown!

Wendy said...

Love this picture of the three of you. Hope you are feeling better!

Cecile said...

It looks like your little family had an AWESOME vacation and you have the great pictures to scrapbook:))