Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Fun Friday.

We had a "Back To School Party" yesterday at our house.

It's always so nice having friends over for lots of fun and good food.


Sam, Harry, Gavin & Jack enjoying lunch ...


Griffin & Darius enjoying lunch picnic style ...


Good Friends ... Carol, Keisha, Cyndi & Beth Anne


The boys playing on Fort Griffin


Though I hardly look my best (no makeup & hair in clip) ... there are actually a few pictures of me this time around. Here I am with some of my favorite boys ...


And look ... it's a picture of Griffin and me!


Sam took this picture of Keisha, Carol and me ...

We had a GREAT time ... I can't wait to our next get together!

6 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

I think its terrible the way you women use your kids as an excuse to get together and party---must drive ya all nuts when the kids are away at school. (lol) I suppose then you use the excuse of getting together to scrap, or make quilts or some other flimsy excuse?

(nice pics ) (lol)

Bonnie said...

See.....the messy living room didn't matter to your friends....you guys look like you had a fantatstic time. And the kids look like they had fun too.

Andi said...

Great pictures Missy and it's always nice to see you in some of them. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Cecile said...

Great pictures Missy and it looked like the boys had a great time at their going back to school party that's such a neat idea:))

Jill LaFaye said...

You are quite the entertainer..eveything looks great Missy! It looks like G's friends enjoy coming over to play at Fort Griffin:)

Judi said...

What a great fort. I have never seen it all from far away.