Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fun.

We are having friends over today for a "Back To School" Party ...


This is what my living room looks like at this very moment ...

Looks like I have a bit of work to do before our guests arrive today.

Happy Friday Everyone!!

PS ... I have to update this post ... Mike was headed out to work this morning and noticed the yard REALLY needed to be cut. He decided to mow it before he left even though he was already dressed for work and headed out. I have the BEST husband ... thank you sweetheart for taking the time to do that!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Does'nt everyone have an airport, a farm and a highway in their living room? LOL..have fun today!

Judi said...

Mike is a keeper.

Jill LaFaye said...

Hey..Who made this big mess???!!!!!

Get ready! For the ten second tidy! Ready, set, go!

Loonette
The Big Comfy Couch

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

oh my goodness, a pic thats neither of Mike or Griffen----your losing it Missy.-----I assume "The Grif" was out helping daddy cut the lawn---or playhing the role of "rotten kid" and still sacked out?

Cecile said...

Yep..I can tell a little boy lives at your house:))
I agree Mike is a keeper! I am the Grass Cutter at my house and Jeff uses the Weed Eater that thing is evil:))
Have a great weekend:)

Bonnie said...

The house looked "lived in" just like everyone elses. Your brother always says "you come to visit me, come in and make yourself at home, if you come to see the house, don't bother coming". But I know what you mean. My house has never been spotless, but I do like to have it picked up if someone visits. You have a legit excuse, though, small boy to entertain. Jerome and I are two grown adults and our house is always cluttered and messy.

Anonymous said...

that's not much of a mess, especially for having a little one, LOL!
Did you get an envelope in the mail from me??