Monday, August 25, 2008

Nice Easy Sunday.

Sunday was a nice, easy stay-at-home kind of day for us.

Mike finished up the 7th brick pedestal for the deck. Now he only has to do the 8 block pedestals before he starts the actual building part.

Sunday is my cleaning day ... I washed all of the clothes, cleaned the downstairs, went through Griffin's toys downstairs (tossed alot!) and wiped down the bottom kitchen cabinets. It always feels so good to get some of these things done ... I feel as if I've accomplished something when the chores are done and the house is neat and tidy.

Mike grilled steaks for our dinner ... I added baked potatos and stir fried green beans with garlic ... yum!!


Griffin got this cute Mickey Mouse cookie in his goodie bag from Eddie's party. He looked forward to eating it all day. I told him if he ate his dinner then he could have it.


And I just HAD to share this picture ... Griffin was showing me how his tongue had turned black after eating the Mickey ears ... LOL. It's a little scary huh?

I'm excited because this morning they are going to announce the "Dancing with the Stars" cast on Good Morning America. I've got my DVR set to record it. I just love that show.

Hope you have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I can't wait to hear whose going to be dancing next too! I'm not watching it though, I'll google it later lol

Bonnie said...

You'll have to let me know who they pick. That is one show I do enjoy watching with Jerome. I'll have to comment on Griffin't tongue later. For some reason, State Farm doesn't let the pics come through any more. Well at least I can still read the blogs.

Jill LaFaye said...

Ewww! That thing was loaded with food coloring..but I bet it tasted wonderful:)

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

grilled steak, fried green beans, hold the mickey mouse cookie----teh way you buy stuff for "The Grif", I imagine cleaning up his toys is a fairly frequent chore. Glad to see you enjoy gettng out on your own---be careful thats not good "Mom" attitude. (albeit is good for MOM however)

HarryJack's Mom said...

The boys split a Goofy cookie and ended up with same results (but not the dramatic face - good one, not-Baby G!)

Spoiler alert: I saw Susan Lucci is on DWTS

Judi said...

I didn't know there were announcing today. Let us know who it is.