Friday, July 25, 2008

Mrs. Grossman's Charm City Cake Stickers.

Oh my goodness ... will you just look at these stickers????


(This is just three pictures of the entire line)

Mrs. Grossman's has teamed up with Charm City Cakes to create a new line of stickers inspired by the bakery!

How absolutely COOL is that? I love the Foodnetwork Show
Charm City Cakes and I've been a Mrs. Grossman's fan for over 10 years!!

I've actually taken a class with Mrs. Grossman as the instructor before. Does anyone remember Paper Potpourri in Lakeland? I was lucky enough to attend one of her sticker creation classes there. She was just lovely. I also learned a nifty trick from her. If you want to add a sticker to say a card and you want it to hang over the edge a little bit ... just dust the part that hangs over with a little baby powder to take the stickiness away. Clever huh? Also ... you know on some of her stickers there's a little area in which you have to remove a tiny little part of sticker to just have the actual shape ... like on the middle of a tea pot handle for instance. She calls those little trash parts of the stickers "dams" ... as in dam I can't get it off. Hope not to offend anyone with that ... I just thought it was cute and something I remembered from her class.

When my sister and I and our husbands owned our own scrapbooking store in Florida ... we carried Mrs. Grossman's entire sticker line on the rolls. Remember back in the day when the only scrapbooking embellishments we had to choose from was Mrs. Grossman's stickers and die cuts? Boy ... the scrapbooking industry has come a LONG way as far as embellishments and such.

If you are interested in seeing the entire Charm City Cake sticker line then
click here to see them!

Also ... did you know you can order stickers directly from the Mrs. Grossman's website too? I didn't know that!! I remember when you could only purchase her stickers from a local scrapbooking store or another online retailer like Gentle Creations. I think it's great we can purchase them directly from the Mrs. Grossman's company.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I remember what a big Mrs.Grossman's fan you are. And that shows you how long it's been since I've scrapped. I havent' scrapped since you guys had the store. Those stickers look great. I'm sure you will have a good time using them.

Jill LaFaye said...

You owned your own scrap book store? How cool is that!

I had fun browsing through Mrs. Grossman's website..thanks!

Judi said...

Thanks for the Mrs,. Grossman's leason. I love her stuff.

Unknown said...

Thanks Missy! I'm the Marketing Director at Mrs. Grossman's and we're so thrilled to have these Charm City Cakes stickers in our line - so glad you like them!

I hope you'll sign up for our monthly newsletter - we're going to feature some fabulous project using the Charm City Cakes stickers in the next issues.

Thanks again!

-Lara Starr
Marketing Director
Mrs. Grossman's
lstarr@mgpc.net
www.mrsgorssmans.com

Anonymous said...

I've always loved stickers and I do love hers. Our local AC Moore had a ton on clearance for 50 cents a pack! It was really hard not to buy them!

Anonymous said...

http://www.mrsgrossmans.com/7-0_tour.cfm

If only the factory wasn't in Cal. we could go tour it, how cool!

Cecile said...

I didn't know that you had a scrapbook store I bet that was FUN!!!That would be a dream for me:)
Thanks for sharing the Mrs Grossman's site I like the sock monkey cake stickers too cool!!!
I hope you have a great weekend!