Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cupcakes.

After Mommy & Me yesterday we had lunch at the Chinese Restaurant with our good friends Keisha, Darren (her husband) and Darius. After lunch we decided to drive to Short Pump for dessert.

A couple of weeks ago I had spotted this cute sign as I was driving by. The name of the store is
Two Sweet Cupcake Boutique. We thought that would be a great place to get a yummy cupcake for dessert. Well, we got there ... and they are still under construction. They will be open soon though.

Since we were in town we decided to stop by Target and then go into Kroger for cupcakes.


Two good friends ... Griffin & Darius.


The boys deciding what they would like ...


And finally ... some cupcake yumminess!!

It's good to know the
Two Sweet Cupcake Boutique will be open soon ... another reason to take another field trip!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cupcakes, YUMMY!!!!! Too bad the new place wasn't open yet, but like you said, a reason for a field trip. My fav cupcakes are from Publix, they have the best buttercream icing.

Bonnie said...

I just visited Cecile's blog and you definitely should go to Fuddruckers. I love that place. If you don't get there before November, we will have to make a trip to Orlando and go. It's in the same mall as the Bass Pro Shop.

Jill LaFaye said...

Two Sweet Cupcake Boutique looks like our: Gigi's

http://gigiscupcakesusa.com/default.aspx


YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Judi said...

Sounds like another fun day. You guys are always doing fun things.

Simple Man said...

I Love Cupcakes.......

Sue said...

You have a Starbuck's in your Krogers?? Cupcakes sound good..mmmm. I like to get the "cake for 2" at Krogers. Two pieces of chocolate cake for $1.99. But since there's only "one" of me..I get to eat them both!

Unknown said...

Hi Missy! Thanks so much for your comment -- so sweet of you to write! Yes, it is the very same Dr. Rowe -- Sam used to be terrified of him but now loves him. We've had him too since he was born. Hey, a better version of my blog is on www.RichmondChic.com with lots of pictures. It is a new online blogging site for women by the Times Dispatch. Check it out if you get a chance! I'll bookmark yours!

And thanks for the info on the new cupcake place! Can't wait!

Libby

About Me said...

You guys are always doing such fun stuff. The cupcakes look too good. Katlyn always had alot of friends at that age to hang out and do things with. I miss those days. Enjoy!!!!!

Cecile said...

Cupcakes! YUMMY!
I think you have the cuttest little buddies there:)
I am glad Griffin is having a great summer!