Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lots Of Links.

Psssstttt ...


Want a sneak peak at what I've been working on?
Click Here To See My Secret Little Project
It's under MAJOR construction ... but I hope to have it completely finished in a week or two.

I wanted to share a couple of other links with you too.

Two people that are very, very dear to me are doing some wonderful things.

My sister-in-law
Bonnie is participating in the American Diabetes Association's Step Out To Fight Diabetes.

Please
Click Here to show your support for Bonnie's effort.

And ...

My dear friend
Andi is participating in the American Heart Association's Heart Walk.

Please
Click Here to show your support for Andi's effort.

We are going to have a house full of friends today ... and I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope ya'll have a great day!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh!!! This is so fantastic!

You have added so many new things, I am so excited for you!

Good Luck and Congrats!!

Cindy Matejka said...

This is really cute :)

Bonnie said...

You are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for getting the ball rolling with a donation for my walk. You inspired one of my co workers to make a cash donation, also. His wife has diabetes also, so it's a cause close to his heart. Your new website is fantastic. I know you will do well with it. Thanks again for your support. We love you guys!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Well I'll be hornswoggled---an entire whole blog and not a single word or pic of Griffen----good girl, knew you could do it!!!

Andi said...

I miss seeing Griffin on your post!!!

I'll have to go check your creations out Missy. Thanks for your support of the Heart Walk. I checked out Bonnie cause as well. I appreciate you posting the links.

Have fun with your friends.