Monday, April 28, 2008

Not Feeling So Good.


Griffin was sick on Sunday ... he ran a fever and did not have much of an appetite. He pretty much stayed on the couch all day and slept. That is SO not like him. He didn't have any cold symptoms and he wasn't throwing up. Just the fever and laying around. When he's not in the mood to play ... there's a problem.

He still had a fever this morning, so Mike and I agreed I should take him in to see the doctor. The doctor's waiting room was soooo full today! Good thing we were one of the first to arrive. We only had to wait about 30 minutes to see the doctor.

His fever had gone down (thanks to the Children's Tylenol) and she said his throat was red. He tested negative for strep throat (thank goodness!) and said I should just keep an eye on him for the next few days. If he's still running a fever on Wednesday I'm supposed to take him back in.

He did eat some cereal this morning, but he wouldn't even touch his lunch. He's asleep on the couch right now napping. I wanted him downstairs with me because it's easier for me to keep an eye on him.

I just want my little boy to feel better ...

6 comments:

Judi said...

I hope Griffin feels better soon!!

Sue said...

AWWWWWWW poor little guy. Hope he's up to his old self soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor little "G". Hope he gets to feeling better. I know I hate feeling yucky, so I can imagine how he feels. Get better soon. Love ya!

Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Hut, Uncle Wade and Uncle Scott (Christina & Savanah, too)

Cecile said...

Awwww...Poor little Guy:))
Well wishes are sent to Griffin from our family!!
Feel better real soon!!
Hugs :))

Anonymous said...

I just think they are so cute when they aren't feelin' well....I hope you missed those tornados!

Susie Q said...

Poor baby. It is awful when the little ones feel so bad. I hate that...get better soon little G Man!

Love,
Sue