Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project Runway.


Project Runway is one of my favorite tv shows ... it's funny, it's cool, and it's so much fun to watch!

Project Runway is a reality show that focuses on fashion design. Each week the contestants compete with each other to create the best designs. They are normally restricted in time, materials, and theme. Their designs are judged and someone is sent home each week. The winner of Project Runway wins a spread in Elle Magazine, a car, and money to begin their own clothing line.

Last night the reunion show was on, the finale will be on next week ... and I loved watching it!!

The final four are Christian, Chris, Rami and Jillian.

My thoughts on the finalists ...

Christian ~ incredibly talented, a bit strange, cool hair, he's fierce!

Christ ~ he reminds me so much of Rosie O'Donnell for some reason ... he's funny and I just love his laugh/giggle. Everyone thought he would win "fan favorite" last night, but it went to Christian ... what a surprise!! He's very talented too.

Rami ~ so very talented. I just LOVE his clothes. He does alot of draping and I love the soft, muted colors he uses in his designs.

Jillian ~ the only female left in this season. She too is very talented.

Based on talent, novelty, design, etc ... I really think Christian should win, even though he is not my favorite designer. I'd love to see Rami win.

Tune in next Wednesday night at 10 pm on Bravo for the finale if you are interested!!

And ...

I just found out
Cecile has a blog!! I hope she doesn't mind I'm noting her blog link here ... she has some pretty awesome paper piecings too!!

2 comments:

Cecile said...

Thanks Missy! You are too sweet!Have a great night! Cecile

Honeyed Hashette said...

I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY! It is one of my favorite shows of all time. It makes me want to learn to sew!

I hope Jillian or Christian wins because I think their designs are of the highest quality for craftsmanship and they are the most creative.

My favorite of the four personality wise is Chris because he is so funny and likeable.

As for Rami...I think he is boring.
I would like to see some new ideas from him. The draping is beautiful, but we all know he can do that.

I am always sad when it's over. :(
Good thing American Idol is in full swing, so I have something to watch when PR is over!